Re: [pyrnet] brushing

You probably won't believe this but from the time Sophie was a puppy and
my husband started using my Cricket human hair brush to the present
Sophie has always turned out beautifully. I wasn't thrilled at first but
hey whatever works. These can be bought at a salon or  salon supply
store.   Bonnie                                    [ This particular
Cricket style is long and narrow with rubber or soft plastic bristles
and small balls on the ends of each bristle ]

BE HAPPY!!!!!