Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

infinity13@ameritech.net writes:

<< I am not
 sure that I will continue to "talk" with the people on this site. I am
 annoyed with the back stabbing breeders in the area here, we don't know who
 to believe. It is a free country, people have the right to say what they
 want. Yes I am educated on the breed as well as others, but at this point a
 lecture does nothing but hurt feelings.  >>

You want someone to tell you how to pick a good pup out of this circumstance?
 Sort of like panning for gold in a cesspool.  Guess what, chances are almost
100% that the lump in your pan will never be a gold nugget.

No one has intended to hurt your feelings.  I am sure they are hurt a lot
more by the treatment you are getting at the pet store.

I think everyone has told you in many ways that you will most likely be
better off going somewhere much more reliable.

Joe