Re: [pyrnet] Greetings

Lori, When Shadow broke into our home and adopted us
( true story ) she really livened the Pyr. gang up as far as play.  We
think she is a Pit/retriever type.  The Pyrs. will play tug-o-war with
her, and will chase her after her rubber dumbbell, where they were not
interested on their own.  So once Gulliver looses weight and gets into
the swing of things, he will probably go along with some of the games
played!

I've never been a big " tosser" type person, and so Shadow ( she would
chase things 24-7 ), has brought it all back to me as to how much I don't
like doing it, and how fast my right arm wears out!  But it is funny to
watch
" the big guys " all standing around her, waiting to at least run with
her.  Polar Bear actually does play the most and really gets into the
game.  So Gulliver might just do that with Sprocket ( like the name )
too.  I find that my four sibling kids like to chase down each other (
they rotate who is to be  the designated foe that must be
vanquished  ), and now with Shadow, being very fast, the game goes on
longer as they all go after her!  I always think it is fun to see what
each new member brings to a family, and how they all relate.

Sounds like you will be really happy with Gulliver, and he with you
folks.  Enjoy him, and let us know how he does!
:-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas