[pyrnet] My big golden bear!

Hi list,

I knew Pyrs were very bear-like in appearance, but I'm
surprised how much like a bear our new 3-year-old
Pyr/golden retriever mix looks like a bear when he's
playing!  So far as we can tell, the only thing "golden"
about this dog is his coat color.  When he's playing
with Sprocket, when he opens his mouth wide and swings
his head from side to side, and swipes at Sprocket with
his paw, he looks like those documentaries I've seen of
that guy working with Bart, the bear you see in all the
movies (who died in May, sadly!).

Lori Whitwam
WOOF1@att.net

--