Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000904-3

Bonnie, our male, Ranger, drools most frequently.  The three girls, much
less so, usually due to some wonderful food temptation.  But since we had
Mastiffs before, we consider these dogs very drool free, in the bigger
picture.
With the Masties you had to keep towels everywhere, with Ranger, even a
paper towel will handle it.  His biggest problem is when he is in the
car, then it's nerves, and he runs like a faucet, and towels and blankets
are needed.  The girls love to go for car rides, so that doesn't bother
them.  With the exception of the car, I don't consider it much of a
problem  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas