Re: [pyrnet] RE: Getting what they want

In a message dated 9/1/00 10:05:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< I told him I wasn't taking Ian to school and to go ask
 daddy if he could go with >>

Isn't it funny, how even if we have children, the dogs also are our "kids".
Many a time you can hear me calling to the dogs "Now go with your father".
Yesterday, we took our youngest female to have her hips x-rayed.  As we
started, we stopped at our local petrol station to fill up the car, and David
came in with me while I paid.  The owner knows David, and they started
chatting.  David casually mentioned that we were taking our "little girl" in
for some x-rays.  I'm not really sure if the owner of the station fully
realised what our "little girl" was <VBG>.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC