Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000904-3

In a message dated 09/06/2000 12:41:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
closetothesky@webtv.net writes:

<< Does anyone else have babies who
 slime you? >>

Are you kidding? I have started to purchase travel packs of wet ones so when
Pico slimes some innocent bystander who just wanted to pet him, I can offer
something they can use to clean up with. I was so embarrassed that they would
pet him, look at their hand and have to wipe it on their pants. And if the
slime on his mush wasn't bad enough, there is always the flying slime when he
shakes his head. AAARGH!

Elaine and the Pico-pup