[pyrnet] getting weight on Leo

My Pyr, Leo is almost one now and he just lost all his
puppy coat. This allowed us to see that he really
still has quite a bit more filling out to do. He is an
exceptionally tall Pyr, so says everyone in the know
who has seen him, but he still only weighs about 98
pounds and he looks quite rangy. His ribs don't show
or anything, but he just looks like he needs a bit
more weight on his bones to me. I feed him NutroMax
dry and have started mixing a can of fatty Alpo canned
food in with his food each day, but he still only eats
about two-three cups of dry food a day.

Can anyone suggest ways to fatten him up a bit? He is
just not a very enthusiastic eater.

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page:
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html