Re: [pyrnet] Another rescue?

Hi folks!  A neighbor from down the road a ways, just dropped off a very
big, very young male Pyr.  A stray.  He liked the dog, but could not keep
him confined in his yard, otherwise he would have kept him.

I don't think this dog is a year old yet, good and tall, very thin, but
not ribby.  Very super sweet nature, gets along with other smaller dogs.
We haven't let ours meet him yet, so we don't know how he will be with
ours.  Of course ours are more likely to be aggressive with an intruder,
that the incoming dog.  Well hubby and daughter just did, and he backed
away from the pen gate, but stood and was curious but shy of the mass of
Pyr. kids here.

I know we have loads of dogs in rescue right now, but if anyone is
interested. please let me know.  I've got six dogs already, four of them
Pyrs., so I really need to find a loving home for him.  When this boy
fills out ( actually fills in enough to match his head! ) he will be
really nice.  Help,help!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas