Re(2): [pyrnet] getting weight on Leo

Makes sense, Katie. I didn't respond before, but Paddington is very tall
(32") and was rangy and skinny-looking until he was about 3 years old. I
did move him to a performance type food for a while, but basically it was
just a matter of time. Now he is 7, eats regularly and enthusiastically,
is about the right weight, I think, at 115-120#, has a great chest and
general build.  If Leo is healthy and happy, I wouldn't worry. Our boy
also had surgery for patella luxation, so it's been a good thing to keep
him on the light side.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose