[pyrnet] CARE, GROOMING

Today, Pico and I took a stroll around the reservoir near my home. It was a
great day, 80 degrees, sunny, hard to believe summer is over here in the
Northeast. Pico was walking in the grass and brush next to the road as he
usually does. I think the pavement hurts his pads on these hikes. But,
anyway, it was very enjoyable UNTIL...he came out of one stand of brush
covered in burrs. Not the nasty thorny ones, these are little green triangles
that just kind of stick to him. Does anyone have any hints on getting rid of
these quickly? I have been brushing and picking at him and I am still finding
the darned things! GRRRRR!

Elaineand Pico (the burr magnet)