Re: [pyrnet] Checking in.

Cindy, what you need to keep in mind is that territorial behavior
does not necessarily start with a new Pyr right away. Sometimes
it can take months before they start thinking of their new
surroundings as "home" and "mine". This new boy and Ranger may
never have a problem, but if they are going to have problems it
may start up well down the road. From what you've said, this new
one is only about a year old? (I'm asking because I don't
remember) If so, the "terrible twos" are still ahead. Be careful,
and be vigilant. That's the best advice I can give you at this
time. Now I really have to get to work! :-)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com