From: conmara [mailto:conmara@grandcanyonhiker.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 8:36 AM
To: Pyrnet
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

All -

Do Pyrs make good house dogs?  We have experience with German Shepards
inside - but not with Pyrenees.

If you have a Pyr inside - how often do you let him/her out?  Is it
unreasonable to have an indoor Pyr if you're a working couple and won't
be home for 10 to 12 hours during the day?  How would you handle that
situation?

Any and all opinions on this question would really be appreciated.

--
     KenMc - conmara@grandcanyonhiker.com
       http://www.grandcanyonhiker.com