Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

Thea, I'm not so sure about that, the way my husband is going on about
this dog, he may end up being right here!  I've been sleeping on the
family room couch with him tied to my arm at night so I can get him
adjusted to being a house dog, and slowly get the others used to him.
And he is working his way into our hearts, the big oversized sucker!  :-)
 Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas