Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

Robyn, that was exactly our situation, my pen was covered completely,
even the roof with chicken wire.  Steel buried in the ground too.  But
the dog got in.  He was actually having fun, just being a dog, big grin,
panting, wore out from his fun.  I was going around picking up my birds,
some of them dying in my arms ,crying my fool head off.  I get stuck
raising them in a box in my house when they are too little to go out, so
I get very attached!  The thing is, the dog was just being a dog, it's
the people that I would like to shoot!

Yes, we have 34 acres that must be fenced beyond wire fencing, just to
have a chance to keep the neighbors dogs off of it.  I regard our place
as sanctuary ( you should see the doves we have right now since hunting
season ) began, I swear they know!  When the Pyrs. drive a neighbors dogs
off our property, the neighbors have the nerve to get mad...can you
believe?  They claim our dogs are mean???  We have to just plug away at
the fencing as time and money permits, but why shouldn't they fence their
yards, and keep their animals at home?  People..
Bah-Hunbug!   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas