Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs as House dogs

Both of ours are indoor dogs, although they'd hang out in the yard forever
if we'd let them! They are always indoors at night, and when we are
absent. Our work schedules are such that they seldom are alone for more
than 4-5 hours at a stretch, but on the odd occasion when it's had to be
longer, they have not had a problem. If it was an everyday thing, we'd
find someone to at least let them out for a bit in the middle of the day.
Ann, Peg, Paddington (I hold it for days if it's raining!) and Ivy Rose