[pyrnet] Two Gullivers???

Hi folks,

Did I just read in another post that Cindy also has a
Pyr named Gulliver???  As some of you might recall, we
recently adopted a 3 year old Pyr/golden mix (whose only
golden trait so far is the pale buff gold shading of his
coat!) who we named Gulliver.  We thought our little
brains to pieces all during our vacation, trying to come
up with just the right unique name for him... and not
only might there be another Gulliver in our circle of
acquaintances now, but it is actually a PYR?  Say it
ain't so!

BTW, as we get to know Gully better, we adore him more
and more!  He plays regularly with all three goldens,
even our "alpha" one, who has now decided to give Gully
the golden seal of approval.  His ears are clearing up,
just a tad of inflammation in the left one.  He's lost 2
pounds.  I measured him, and he's 27", as compared to
Ripley (golden) at 23".  According to the Pyr books I'm
reading, that puts him at the small end of the size
range for males, and would mean he should probably weigh
about 100 pounds.  Does that sound right to you all?

Ta for now,
Lori

and the goldens Ripley, Seko and Sprocket
and the cockers Porsche, Flash and Cricket
and his royal highness, Gulliver the Pyr/Golden X

--
Ripley's Retrieve-It-Or-Not
http://www.geocities.com/~goldendog