[pyrnet] gullivers and such

Cindy and all,

No, I don't mind your copying our Gulliver's name, I was
just afraid I'd inadvertantly copied yours!  On another
dog list I used to be on (Clumbers!  We were on the
waiting list to adopt one, but now with Gully we have
the No Vacancy sign out!), there were two dogs named
Yarrabee and Bramble.  LOVED those names, and at the
same time I felt I could never use it because these were
long-time list members, and I was the "newby."  But I
don't mind anyone using my names at all.  My dogs mostly
have semi-unique names, with Flash and Cricket probably
being the most common of the bunch.  We also have
Ripley, Sprocket, Seko and Porsche, as well as
Gulliver.  Our other golden, who had to be rehomed over
the winter, was Sassafras.  At work, I get pretty sick
of the same names over and over.  Buddy, Cody, Lady,
Sadie, Maggie, Callie (lots of both dogs and calico cats
named that!), cats named Kitty or Kit Kat...  When I
name animals for our humane society, I try to be a
little original, too, and am more likely to name someone
Celeste or Mina or Sachi or Paisley than Ginger or
Muffin or Mittens.

Anyhoo, sounds like my Gully would do well at about 95-
100, at 27" tall.  From what you said about what you
feed your puppers, it doesn't sound like I'm over-
feeding him at all, and he isn't even a chow-hound,
either.  Sometimes he'll take a nibble or two and be
done.  He'll just eat it later at the next feeding.

Night all,
Lori

--
Ripley's Retrieve-It-Or-Not