Re: [pyrnet] gullivers and such

Lori, how neat that you were going for a Clumber.  I love those guys too,
and someday, would like to have one.  Not any time soon I guess.  Liked
the names on those guys as well!

One of our Mastiffs was named Beefeater and his son was called Blackwatch
( Beefy and Watcher ).  With Beefeater folks would always  say " Yeah, I
bet he does too" instead of getting the right connection to the Guards.

I have to admit, on the subject of common names, I am totally burned out
on "Lady".  Seems like everyone I know has a Lady!

As I mentioned before, I think Sprocket is also a great name!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka