[pyrnet] Skunked

    I have heard that tomato juice will do the job.  No personal experience
thought and wonder how the Pyr coat would handle the tomato juice.

Joe
     Tomato juice does little to help de-skunk -- but if it is all you have
-- well I guess you could try it.  Having had dogs skunked and had to
de-skunk them -- please try the recipe that was posted earlier.  I have
posted it again.
Pam
Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue
> * One quart 3 percent hydrogen peroxide
> * One-fourth cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
> * One teaspoon liquid soap
>
> She says to begin by wetting the animal down, then apply the
mixture and
> work it through the animal's hair. Leave the solution on three
to four
> minutes, and finish with a tap water rinse.
>
> Please make up only as much as you will need to use at any one
time. Do not
> make the solution ahead of time and store it, because the
combination could