Re: [pyrnet] Skunked

Pico, good luck at the Vets. today, we will all be thinking about you.
You will be a much happier fellow when all this is over, honest!  Tell
your Mom, not to worry, and we all know how hard that is!  But good
thoughts are going out to you both!

Cindy and Ranger ( I had it done, and it's ok), Kemo, Silver, Polar Bear
( we all had the other surgery and it's ok too ), and Gulliver ( I'm
fine, but a little itchy right now ), Su-Ling and Shadow ( over before
you know it! ).

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas