Re: [pyrnet] Skunked

I was going to suggest the tomato juice too, but like Joe, I wonder about
the results on a white coat.  This does work.  Let me tell you the amount
of tomato juice needed to wash up four Mastiffs, that found a skunk just
before bedtime.  I yelled for them to come in the house ( not knowing
what they had got in to ), they did, the smell in the house was
incredible, as they got thrown right back outside.  I expect there are
probably products in the pet store now to neutralize the odor too.  In my
experience, even after this treatment, if they get wet or damp, you will
be smelling this for a long, long time!!  Good Luck!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas