Re: [pyrnet] Skunked

In a message dated 09/15/2000 9:23:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< Dog would not have gone back for more if he'd
 been skunked! BTW >>

Hate to disagree with you Barb, but my last dog, Garth, got sprayed twice in
one night. I was on vacation in RI and he chased a "black kittie" into a
corner and got sprayed. I took him on a walk down to the beach to try and
wash some of it out in the ocean and on the walk down, he spotted another
"black kittie", gave chase and got sprayed again not 15 minutes after the
first time. The second time, I almost got it too because I was at the other
end of the leash.

I'm thinking I didn't really get the Einstein of the litter.

Elaine and Pico