Re: [pyrnet] Adoption of blind Pyr

Hello, I am at home with my children, We have 5 acreas of gated property, the
yard is gated separately (for the baby) So I can be here for him all the
time. However I am unable to have Wolfie neutered because he is going to be
showing and breeding. I can have the other male neutered though.Whenever I do
take Wolfie to the Michigan Great Pyrenees meetings he never has a problem
with the other dogs.Or when we go the breeders home he never has a problem
there either. I dont worry about the boys because there are very verbal and
loving with my two Pyrs.I wonder if I could just introduce them slowly?Let me
know what you think?    Julie