Re: [pyrnet] Adoption of blind Pyr

Julie, Well being home really helps, and as long as you are now aware of
the situation with him being surprised by the kids.  I didn't mean to
imply that your kids would be anything but good with the dog.  But even
as an adult, I forget to talk ( to the horse ), so just be aware it can
happen.  I don't like the situation with an intact male, even with a
neutered male ( especially since he is the one that is blind ).   You are
trying to avoid any aggressive behaviors combined with territory.  Most
show dogs behave out in public, as there is no territory to defend. Maybe
some of the others on the list can give you some feedback on that aspect
( having one intact male with a neutered male, in a lesser position
because of being
lind ).  Again, good luck, I hope it works for you!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka