Re: [pyrnet] (no subject)

Julie, just take one day at a time and make sure you have the facilities to
keep the dogs apart if need be.  Don't expect too much at once and start off
slowly. I know who I'd like to whack with a baseball bat.  Yes I have 4 male
dogs who can co-exist together but that doesn't mean to say I let them run
together but they can live together peaceably. I have dog runs, a crate up
inside to put someone in if need be.  I think one of the biggest things
could be the blind dog's reaction to something he cannot see, only sense so
you'll have to be on your toes for that.  Just take great care which you
will do anyway or you would not have even considered offering this dog
another chance to have a decent life.

Jan.

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!