[pyrnet] Blind Pup

I was sitting here pondering the senses of a Blind Dog.Our dogs know the
sound of our footsteps approaching our homes they know us by scent.This
blind pup would his senses be that much more acute?Julie could you ask your
Breeder to help by keeping the pup for a short time and you could bring both
Wolfi and Millie over to meet him for about a week ,Then have your Breeder
bring the pup to your house to see what kind of reception he gets from you
two Pyrs and do this every day for a week that should give you some clue as
to how it will go and Jonathan and Nathan will also get a chance to meet him
this way and perhaps they wont be so partial and cause jealousy with Wolfi
and Millie if it does work out.If it doesn't I know you would find him a
good and loving home.When I rescued my noel she was terrible abused by 8
little boys I knew I was taking a chance bringing her into my home because I
have a son well she did nip him and bruise the skin and was touch and go for
a few weeks but I gave her the chance if  and they are the best of friends
now . If she had been a little older it would probably have been to late to
save her ,she would never have trusted and would definitely had to be put
down .This pups is young yet and he can learn you are boss.
Peggy