[pyrnet] CHAT: small Pico brag

    On Sunday afternoon, I took Pico through the Simsbury Craft Fair. My vet
told me to take it easy on him the first couple days after the neutering, but
he was dying to get out. As we strolled through the fair, we got the usual
questions, but much more attention then I have gotten in the past. It must
have been a big dog crowd. I was very proud of him in that he didn't jump up
on or paw anyone. Those two habits have been the hardest to train out of him,
especially with kids. He even shook hands with a couple kids, which just made
them light up.  He just lapped up the attention. I do have to admit that he
did pull me across the aisle a couple times to go socialize with other dogs,
but he didn't knock anybody or anything over, so I didn't get too upset.

    There was even one woman there, an oil painter, who took pictures of Pico
and then asked if I would mind if she included him in a picture she was
planning. Maybe next year I will see a picture of him in her booth. At her
prices, I better start saving now.

    All in all, it was a very good day.

Elaine and Pico( How much trouble do you think I could cause after you just
had me fixed...hmmmmm)