Re: [pyrnet] Barking

The very first thing most Breeders tell people is that YES Pyrs DO Bark but
until you have experienced an excessive barker then you have no idea what it
can be like.  This has been the biggest reason for rehoming over the years.
Each to his/her own opinion on how to try and control the barking and when
someone comes up with 100% full proof way apart from collars of different
types, debarking etc then I'll look forward to hearing it.  I bring the 2
worst barkers inside at night to give us all round here a bit of peace and
quiet !  I have another male who is not a barker except when he wants out
but does not bark at any noises etc such as the others do. Why I don't know,
he's lived with barkers for 3 years??

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!