Re: [pyrnet] Barking

Going for a record here, I'm almost afraid to admit it, but I do agree
with Joe in respect to good breeders do make every effort to tell people
everything, good or bad about the breed.  After all, when they are
backing up their dogs, it is better to be up front.

Too many people see a breed, want the breed, and to heck with it, if
their  lives are not suited to the breed.  I think common sense should
take over somewhere, but it never seems to.  See the big pretty white
dog, oooh I want one of those?  Frankly I am amazed at how many people I
have talked to that have no idea about the breed
at all, where it came from, what it is known for.  Wouldn't you think you
would at least read some of the basics before getting one?  I've even met
people who are upset because they shed?  Come on....could we really not
have imagined that happening??

If anyone has ever read the contracts put out by good breeders they would
know that just about everything and anything is spelled out in detail.
It is a shame what happens after the animals goes home.

Part of the "I want" problem, rather than finding out if this breed works
for you.  The animals suffer for what the humans do.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka