Re: [pyrnet] Barking

In a message dated 9/20/00 1:59:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< 10 minutes I was on my own I
 bought  a pair of curtains, some new nets(Puffin shredders), a pot for my
 boronia, a yellow rug,  a huge frog for the garden and a frieze for the
 newly painted walls!!!  By the time she found me I was pushing a trolley
 full of goodies. Completely forgot the $200 in my purse was for the new
 tyres and wheel alignment on my van!!  Nice bit of retail therapy. >>

Man, you would be dangerous to the economy with 30 minutes.<VBG>  Thanks for
the humor, we need it to go forward sometimes.

Joe