Re: [pyrnet] Leaking Dogs..again.

Not too long ago someone asked about natural methods for helping leaking
dogs.  In today paper we had an article on this, so I thought I would
pass it a long.  Some of you no doubt will have it in your papers, since
it was done by as a national column by a Vet here.  This man also writes
for other publications as well.  I will put this down so you can look it
up ,if it a subject that interests you.

The Holistic Pet
naturalvet@juno.com
"Natural Ways to Treat incontinence"

Dr. Shawn Messonnier
972=867-8800
www.petcarenaturally.com

Good article, might help!                   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka