Re: [pyrnet] Falling Leaves

Jeanne, :-)  Yes, yes, that would be what I was thinking of exactly!  I
know that I always feel so much safer knowing that mine are under
control.  After all, they scare me if they just keep floating around out
in that water.  Of course I have noticed that mine are not always opposed
to using them to sleep on, if they are not in the pool.  Well at least
until their nails go through them and then they go back to being objects
that must be taken care of! Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas