[pyrnet] Sitting Pyrs

I don't know why my shadow does it but sometimes when company comes he will
start out laying at my feet and end up in my lap with his paw around my neck
and he will rest his head on top of mine all 120lbs of him.I guess that one
of the reasons I bought over stuffed furniture..I don't know if he thinks
he's protecting me or if he's jealous.But' its a load off when he decides to
get up until then I'm pinned down.With my Pyr playing kissey face.
Peggy Shadow                                                    &Noel