Re: [pyrnet] Consider breeding carriers (a proposal)

In a message dated 9/21/00 7:08:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<< This stunned me at first but several health
 committee people have gotten quite a few calls from people who are just
 dying to have a Pyr dwarf.  What happens when it becomes possible to
 virtually guarantee those people what they want? >>

So this is a case for not developing a marker?  Those poor unfortunate souls
will have their way marker or not and do you suppose the demand will be real
great?  I would discount this as most smoke.

Joe