Re: [pyrnet] Suddenly - Maremma!!

Michael,
     Your excitement is contagious.  I hope you all enjoy Scully, the
Maremma.  I do not know anything to share about this breed.
     I have two pyrs. One has the smooth lips described in the AKC
standards.  It may be of interest to your wife to know that this dog, never
drools.  That's correct, never ever.  My other pry with loose lips is a
different story.

     So in 10 to 15 years when you are looking for a pyr again, your wife
will be accustomed to a big dog and you can please her with a tight lip pyr.
Best wishes with Scully,
Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast, U.S.A.