Re: [pyrnet] A new shade of white?

Make sure it's washable paint Lisa!  Have done the bottom half Brunswick
green, then the frieze and then screaming yellow at the top. Puffin is a
great one for wall bouncing and rolling his toys at head level(his) along
the walls so hoping the marks wont show for a few more years. Drool has this
annoying habit of having a bit of fur with it sometimes but that can make it
easier to peel off the walls.  I spent $72 on the frieze for the room with
the Teddy Bear inhabitants, on the newly painted walls I spent $5.00 on the
frieze!!  I could just imagine the Pyrs trying to grab Teds off a frieze.
As long as he doesn't leap and grab the new curtains (set number 5) I'll be
happy.

Yes Elaine, I did mean "one of those Kitties!"

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!