Re: [pyrnet] Re: Odors (long reply!!!)

Jan, I had a wonderful time, and yes, my friend did come home
with a bitch puppy! There was a lovely male puppy there that I
tried to talk her into bringing home as well! <vbg> And, a two+
year old bitch that was absolutely breathtaking!! Not only that,
but she had some of the best movement I've seen in a very, very
long time. And, she's a sizable bitch to boot. I was properly
impressed and would have given my eye teeth to have her.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com