[pyrnet] Massage Therapy

Hi If any one knows about Massage therapy and what it actually involves I
would appreciate some info.My female pyr that I rescued last November was
kicked in the jaw and had it broken has a pup.When I first got her the tongh
would stick out way down.Without realizing I was doing it I would take my
finger tips and gentle massage around her face and jaw and even the vet
commented that she seems to have regained some feeling and her tongh only
sticks out a little now.So if any one has used massage therapy on their pet
I would appreciate your input.
Peggy ,Shadow                                                 &Noel