[pyrnet] animal planet, was pyr in media

   What animal planet show was this on.  They usually repeat their shows, and
I would be interested in seeing this.  On a slight turn of the subject, they
do a show called "Breed all about it" and have featured several uncommon
breeds, but never anything on Pyrs, or LGD's. I sent them an e-mail about
this, and was told they had no immediate plans on featuring Pyrs. I think it
would be interesting to see a show on pyrs, or Livestock guarding dogs in
general. If anyone else is interested in this, perhaps you would like to
e-mail animal planet or discovery.com.   Just a thought. Charlie

 Hi Sandy just recently here in Ny on Animal Planet they had a segment on
 working dogs and the Pyr was featured as Guarding its flock of sheep but
 that's about the only thing I remember seeing a pyr advertised in.
 Peggy