Re: [pyrnet] Pyr in Advertising

<< I believe  she had a segment on a collar or muzzle type thing where the
dogs could still drink, eat, and pant and my daughter and I saw one
[pyr].>>Bonnie

Probably a Halti or a Gentle Leader?  Like a horses headcollar for dogs -
not a muzzle at all.  Can make leading/controlling a large dog that likes to
pull soo much easier.

 Not many Pyrs used in advertising here.  I think I remember seeing one used
on an ad for a vaccum cleaner that claims to be good for getting rid of dog
hair though ;-).

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au