Re: [pyrnet] Gulliver

Judith, your description is most accurate.  I think it has to do with not
having a territory to protect to begin with.  Like someone lost and
always searching.  You can tell he appreciates the love and attention,
and the good food too, but it is like he is always searching.  Of course,
you  can't help but wonder are they actually "dumped" or did they wander
away and no one cared enough to try to get them back.  When they are
"dumped" you feel like they are always looking for their person.  Really
sad!  He has only been with us two weeks, and less than that since he was
neutered, so I agree with you that there is hope for him to settle.  And
of course, we are aware of his predisposition to wander, so we are
careful. I remind myself often that no one can know what he went through
to end up in as bad of condition as he was, and the miracle is, he is
such a happy soul!   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas