Re: [pyrnet] Gulliver

Friends are looking after a 2 year old male (just been neutered like
Gulliver, )  until he goes to his new home this weekend.  He "wanders" up
and down the fence line, just cruising but if he could get out he would. He
was used to the "free life" going where he wanted and when, which is why we
managed to get our hands on him when he was "picked up" by the Doggy
Police!! Hoping he'll be fine too and settle down and lose the urge to
travel.  I think it's something in them having had the chance to go out on
their own  and be their own boss??

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!