Re(2): [pyrnet] Re: Odors

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> I think yellow is the worst! Two
>years ago I redid my kitchen, the paint sample was called butter, a nice
>cheery little yellow to go with the newly painted white cabinets. The
>color
>that ended up on my wall should have been called 'screaming yellow
>zonkers'

That must have been pretty bad! I re-painted the front porch a few years
back, and when I opened the can (which had been "custom" mixed at Home
Depot to match the sample) it was barn red instead of a nice muted brown!!
So even not going by the sample chips isn't fool proof!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose