Re: [pyrnet] Dog breath.

Anyone know if there is anything really good for dog breath?  Gulliver
has really nasty breath for such a young dog.  I'd like to see him drink
more water than he does too.  They used to have those charcoal snap
treats that were supposed to help, do they still?  Any suggestions?
Yes he has been wormed, and he is eating well now.  I just have no idea
what was in his system before he came to us.  Doesn't Ketosis usually
stop once you go back to eating decently?  Could it still be a left over
from him being so thin and starved?  Thanks in advance!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka