Re: [pyrnet] Tearing the house apart

Hi Sandy----I HOPE they don't need to be crated their whole life. Gees
they are such stinkers though--I've been playing actress the last two
nights to get Sophie in the house. It seems she just catches on to every
trick I have each night, so my repertoire has to get larger. One night
of hamburger on a plate  being clanged by my foot while talking baby
talk to her because God-forbid you command her. Then last night I ran up
to the field to the side of us and ran back thinking she would chase me
but she just looked at me like "you idiot human, do you think I'll fall
for that old trick?"About the third trip out she came towards me but not
close enough to grab so I had to get down on the ground and pretend we
were going to play---by then it's 12:30 and I'd like to strangle her but
instead I do the " your such a good girl Sophie to come when you are
called", all the while swearing to tie her up before nightfall when the
coyotes start feeding their young and all sound like a bunch of babies
crying down in the valley. We live on a ridge top and I swear she thinks
she patrols every inch for three miles. Now you know why my e-mails are
so late at night---I'm running out between letters playing actress---so
in the crate she goes till morning and once in the house she goes right
to it but the getting her in the house is killing me!!! Have a good
night!                Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!