Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

I appreciate all of the suggestions and questions from everyone.  Thank you.

I did get the puppy at 16 weeks and he is now six months old.

He was purchased from a reputable individual and it was her first litter.
She has been showing dogs for years and got excellent recommendations from
the local pyr association.

Casper had been in a run with his siblings until he was 16 weeks old.  he
also went back to the breeder for two weeks when I went away on vacation.
(it was a condition of the purchase.)

The crate is new.  There were no scents from other dogs.

I have never left the dog for more than six hours and I believe that I have
only been gone for that duration twice.  Usually I am gone for 1-4 hours at
most.

Casper is very comfortable staying out side and will only use our yard.  He
does not like to go elsewhere.