Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

Lisa, Ok, so we now know he wasn't separated from his family too soon.
But as an outdoor kennel run dog till he was four mo. old.  He probably
just did his job in the run?  Do you know if this is the case, or did the
breeder actually teach them to go out and do their jobs?  By four mo. he
is now also bonded to his litter mates, so we would have an adjustment
leaving them.  He would still have separation anxiety, harder for him to
be a lone dog when you leave because he is used to his dog pack, so he is
totally alone.  Quite possibly used to going in his own quarters from
living kenneled.  Is he with you totally when you come home?  Making sure
the crate is near you where he can see you, when he is in it, and time.
He make have a kenneled dog pattern that will need extra effort to break,
and time of course!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas