Re: [pyrnet] Re: Rabies

Sandy is correct on this, and in the case of my friends Doxie dying of
Kidney failure they feel like it had to do with her having her annual
vaccinations when she was in having her teeth cleaned.  A lot of stuff
can enter the system during cleanings, and then an overstressed system
with inoculations.  What ever we do, we need to be aware of what is going
into their systems, overload, and their ages in being able to deal with
this.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas