Re: [pyrnet] spaying after the first heat

Gee Linda,  " Zoonotic disease " wow ,Thanks!  I personally question how
rabies vaccinations are handled, and the politics that go with the
pharmaceutical companies.  I think there are some big questions here
,thank you.  Even the little ditty about having to have Vets. give the
Rabies vaccinations is questionable, if you have ever watched Vaccination
clinics put the multitudes through.  This is one of those issues that is
more having to do with money than with health.  IMO.
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas